Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Fireside Chat - Fasting and Intimacy with Jesus

Welcome to Tales of Glory Episode 65, where we do some Q&A from the M16 Ministries Outreach training material. I have received your questions asking what it means to fast and go deeper with Jesus. We will examine examples from Ruth 4, Daniel 1, Daniel 9, Daniel 10, Luke 4, and Mark 9. When and how should I fast for intimacy with Jesus or spiritual warfare? What is the difference? What should I expect when I fast? I will cover these fascinating topics. I will also answer a question from a listener about my stories on the "Holy Spirit Underground."


Listen on Anchor FM

Watch on Spotify

Watch on Youtube


Listen on Apple Podcast



 

 

Watch on Rumble

Show Notes

Supplemental info on a Daniel Fast

Daniel Fast: Benefits for Your Spiritual, Emotional and Physical Health
 
 Daniel Fast recipes - culinary variety in cuisine is key!
Ultimate Daniel Fast

Fasting for Beginners

Till Next Time

Thank you for tuning in. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below. If you would like to bless us and help us produce content, feel free to use the donation but on the right-hand side of your browser. Till next time!


God Bless


Rev. Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment