A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare is the book that started it all for this ministry. This book is what I use when I go to a haunting or work with people who are under spiritual affliction. We use the "Field Guide" to spiritually bring people up to speed to become victorious on the battlefield. The "Field Guide" was written over 14 years ago and is still as powerful today as when it was first published. I have grown in ministry and my experiences since I wrote the book, and I will present the material from my 2024 spiritual warfare perspective. In Tales of Glory, Episode 96, we are starting a podcast workshop on spiritual warfare and the Book of Acts ministry.
#TalesOfGlory #M16Ministries #AFieldGuideToSpiritualWarfare
Listen to the Podcast on Anchor.fm
Watch the Podcast on Spotify
Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts
Watch the Podcast on Youtube
Watch the Podcast on Rumble
Show Notes
Night Strike CBN Video from 2012
The Demonology Today Radio Show with the late Ken Deel - great interview by Ken and Farah!
Tales of Glory EP 06 - The Spiritual Gift of Spiritual Discernment - the story of my intellectual vision sixth mansion experience at the Basilica of the National Shrine of Immaculate Conception, in Washington D.C. when I was a kid.
Build Your Reference and Training Library!
Cosmology and Demonology in Genesis 1-11: The Serpent, Divine Council, and Regional Spirits
Get a copy of THE book you need in your training library for spiritual warfare!
A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALM was written by Michael Norton while he was a street minister on San Francisco's Night Strike Homeless ministry under Bob Johnson. Michael documents what he experienced and how the Holy Spirit trained him to move in the Holy Spirit's empowerment during spiritual encounters. This book is a must-read for anyone serious about entering into spiritual warfare ministry. This book has been used as training material for spiritual warfare for Teen Challenge and Cleansing Streams.
Back cover information on A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.
A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, and the Healing Effects of Ritual Abuse was written by Michael in 2017, seven years after his first manuscript, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare. This book delves deeper into the question of the difference between deliverance and exorcism. Michael reveals information on identifying and working with Satanic Ritual Abuse and his work with numerous survivors. Another powerful book to pick up for spiritual warfare training and counselors wanting to know about handling these darker cases of fracturing and demonic possession.
YouTube Playlists to the M16 Ministries Training Series on Spiritual Warfare
Tales of Glory A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare
Tales of Glory - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare
Tales of Glory - Cosmology and Demonology
Till Next Time
I hope you have enjoyed and benefited from the launch of our podcast workshop for A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.
God Bless
Rev. Mike







Excellent as always!! I love hearing about your experiences. I truly have been blessed by all your teachings! I appreciate the podcasts!
ReplyDelete