Friday, September 28, 2018

How False Prophetic Words Can Hurt Inner Healing

In this installment I discuss the ever increasing issue of unmentored church prophets delivering damaging words to those with dissociative identity disorder. I cover in detail this subject of prophetic ministry and why it shouldn't be used with DID in my book A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare. False Prophetic ministry is becoming increasingly disruptive in inner healing circles and actually denying survivors of severe trauma healing in their work. A false word is a damaging word with sometimes irreversible set backs. I present my case below...






Addendum:
This came out from the IHOPKC from Mike Bickle. I think this message was too soft. But it is timely. If you want to learn more about the prophetic and how it damages fractured souls, please get a copy of my book, An Advanced Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

An Open Letter to the Prayer and Prophetic Movement - IHOPKC

God Bless
Rev. Mike


If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.


paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment