Sunday, October 27, 2019

Tales of Glory Episode 01 The Devil and Karen Kingston Part 01

I am very excited to announce the launch of our very first podcast series, Tales of Glory!!! The Tales of Glory podcast is all about the supernatural!!! It's about the GLORY of the God Most High! Couple of things led me to podcast. One there is a lot of work and very little return on writing books. It's not about the money. It's about the human mindset and competing with large deliverance ministries. Even though you produce amazing material, larger ministries get envious and try to push there less material on the masses. So it's just easier for me to produce youtube videos and now podcasts to release material to the masses of the real spiritual warriors out there!

If you've never heard of me, its for a very good reason. I am in a ministry that covertly deals with the occult. I don't talk about my battles, I use media like this to dispense information churches need. This medium gives me a good platform to covertly interject my knowledge and testimonies as it pertains to the events being covered in the show.

In this very first episode of Tales of Glory, I examine an exorcism of a young girl in North Carolina, back in 1974. The exorcism took place over three consecutive days. In episode 01, I review and comment the events of this prayers of liberation event. Sit back and enjoy.

I recommend you listen in on Spotify:




Also available on youtube:




Show Notes:


e-mail from a representative of Pelton,

Hello,
I am sorry it has taken so long to return your message.  
Yes you can reference his book.  Mr Pelton was not present during the exorcisms but did talk to people directly present during exorcisms.  
Mr Pelton is in ill health and not able to return messages or calls. 
Thank you.


If you like what we're doing. Please support us by purchasing our books. Or love us on paypal and help us keep the lights on in the M16 bunker! Donations will help me divert time to do more research for the show and keep the Mrs. -happy!

God Bless

Rev. Michael Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment