Monday, October 3, 2022

Tales of Glory - Episode 46 - Prayer Life of the Spiritual Warrior

Tales of Glory - Episode 46 - Prayer Life of the Spiritual Warrior. In this episode, I address something very dear that has been weighing on my heart. What does your identity and relationship with Jesus Christ need to look like to endure dark demonic battles? Here I share my thoughts and experiences from my personal prayer life that got me through some dark assignments against me. These demonic assignments took out some of my mentors and others I mentored. Sadly, these folks that were friends of mine are no longer in ministry anymore. So what was pivotal in these battles, and how did I endure? That's the subject of this episode of Tales of Glory - "Prayer Life of the Spiritual Warrior."

 

 

Listen to the Podcast on Anchor.fm

Watch the Podcast on Spotify

Watch the Podcast on Youtube

Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts

Watch the Podcast on Rumble

Show Notes

As we discuss the subject of Christian Mystical Theology, I must exclude the topics of centering prayer, and any teachings from Thomas Keating as these are Zen Buddist practices and in no way are compatible with contemplative prayer practices and theology. Practicing the presence of God, is still the mind and in filling with the Holy Spirit. Where Zen Buddism is purging ones self. One is of Jesus and the other is demonic.  

 
Christian meditation on scripture is not mindfulness! Avoid this practice and subject matter as you learn to pray.

 

Till Next Time

Thank you for tuning into Episode 46! I hope you found this subject matter beneficial. There is a lot of material to cover with the Interior Castle. In previous podcasts on the mansions in the Interior Castle, I have covered quite a bit of Saint Teresa's material. So feel free to go back and check those out. The Interior Castle is the best Christian material I know that is out there on developing a prayer life, and there is a reason the book is a classic. It has stood the test of time.
I am still working off my ol' 1.8Ghz dual-core Macbook Air. So it doesn't have my iMac's quality at home for producing these episodes. But for the time being, it works.
God Bless and Enjoy!

Rev. Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment