Sunday, March 13, 2016

Christian Duplicity and Practicing Yoga

It’s been about 4 years since I posted my blog on Dear Chrisitan – Yoga is Hinduism over on my ministry blog, m16ministries.bogspot.com. To date this blog on Christian participation in yoga has been the most controversial posts of either of my blog sites. Since I am focusing my fireside chats on Christian duplicity in the church, Yoga has got to be the number one deception that has slithered its way into the pews.

The previously mentioned blog, on M16 Minsitries is my repository, for collecting info on yoga. You can easily burn up some hours there on the research I collected on Yoga. Western society has embraced Yoga as a holisitc wellness practice. It is not a wellness practice it is a spiritual practice of Hinduism. Many yogis in India are outraged that the Western world has turned Yoga into a multi-billion dollar holistic and wellness industry. Stripping the spirituality of Hinduism from Yoga. But is the spirituality really stripped? I cited an article over in Dear Christian Yoga is Hinduism blog that a yogi explained the Hinduism can’t be separated from the practice of yoga. All postures in yoga are adorations for demonic spirits – Hindu gods.

Many Christians get suckered into the deception that the poses of yoga can be redeemed. Can demons be redeemed? Can their work be redeemed? If you answered yes to any of these questions you have no core foundation in the teachings of the Bible. Don’t be suckered into this deception. Since I already wrote a thorough dissertation on why Christian’s shouldn’t participate in yoga, I will share with you a case I was apart of which involved possession and yoga. This case will best show how Satan uses duplicity to deceive Christians who practice yoga.

Possession and the Kundalini Spirit
About 2 years ago, I was in a church on a Sunday morning. The pastor preaching invited the presence of the Holy Spirit to enter the church right after worship. A woman sitting in the church service started screaming and shaking. I didn’t hear her at first, but she progressively got louder in her shrills and soon became a disruptive spectacle in the service. This woman was a few rows a across from me and a couple of people sitting around her kept glaring over at me to come over and do something! I wasn’t a pastor in this church so I had to wait for the authority of the church to release me to minister. One of the pastors, who wasn’t preaching that day, and is a friend of mine, waved his arm at me to come over and minister. I calmly made my way over to the woman who was manifesting and I discerned it was some sort of witchcraft. I put my hand over her third eye and I QUIETLY ordered her third eye closed in the name of Jesus Christ. The screaming immediately stopped and the woman slowly stopped shaking. The pastor I was ministering with led the woman out of the sanctuary. Where we ministered to her in the prayer room.

In the prayer room some of the details began to unfold about this woman, whom we’ll call, Teresa. Teresa was a cancer survivor and her doctor at Stanford recommended she take up yoga for holistic purposes. Teresa liked yoga and fully embraced the life style. Teresa was raised in the Catholic church. She knew her prayers and she said she knew Jesus. However, Teresa went to India and studied under a yogi. While Teresa was India, she became possessed with a spirit of Kundalini. By possession, I mean possession. She invited the spirit into her. As the conversation unfolded and the depth of her involvement was revealed I decided it was time for an appointment to have Teresa work with me.

Some points I want to make clear here, most Christians who take yoga are oppressed by a Kundalini spirit and not possessed. This was a unique circumstance where Teresa literally invited the spirit of Kundalini into her at a Hindu temple. Does this answer your question if a Christian can have a demon or be possessed? God gave us free will. We can use our free will and live blessed or we can use our free will to do a lot of stupid things. Like, get ourselves possessed. Please don’t send me an e-mail on why a Christian can’t be possessed. I have encountered a lot of Christians oppressed and a couple possessed. It happens. We’re allowed to fall. It’s free will.

As I mentioned, Teresa, was a life long Christian, she was Latino, and she knew was raised Catholic. Keep this in mind, because I want you to see how the duplicity and Luciferan agenda started seeping in on Teresa’s spiritual beliefs.

When Teresa, myself, and the pastor’s wife, from the church service on Sunday, and I got together, we immediately focused on the yoga spirits. As I led Teresa, in prayer, she started saying these crazy things, like, the sanskrits, are older than the Gospel. And started doing this reverse apologetics, on why yoga was real, and Jesus was only some guy who lived 2 thousand years ago. My self, and the women with me, reminded Teresa, that Jesus has no time line, He is the Alpha and Omega. He is the un-created One and He existed before time. He created the demons who invented the sanskrits. This whole argument went in circles with the sanskrits. The duplicity twisted her beliefs in her mind that  the sanskrits were older than the New Testament -and, more specifically,  Jesus! This folks is duplicity and it is the demon running the interference.

I asked Teresa if we could pray for her, I wanted the demon to manifest again so the prayer team could expel it. Teresa went into this completely fake prayer ecstasy thing. Where she looked like she was filled with joy. I, on the other hand, smelled smoke, like something was burning. I asked Teresa if she smelled it and she said no she could feel the Holy Spirit. The smell of the smoke got worse with me. I knew the Kundalini spirit was manifesting as a fake Holy Spirit.

I asked Teresa if I could ask the True Holy Spirit to increase His presence in our office. She said no. Anymore, and her legs would fly open and she would urinate on herself. I asked her if that happened often. She said, yes, every time she prays and the Holy Spirit comes. She said He comes so powerful that she needs to run to the bathroom before her legs spread and she forcefully urinates. I told Teresa, that her experience is not that of the Holy Spirit. She became offended and angry at me. At that point there was really nothing more I could do for Teresa unless she wanted to deal with the truth. Teresa didn’t want to give up her spirit of Kundalini.

She even told us that when the spirit entered her in India, when her Kundalini was activated, her legs flew open and she urinated on herself. What we have in this situation is a demonic possession.

Since Teresa was Catholic, and I am pretty much Assembly of God, I notified my Roman Catholic Exocrcist friend, Fr Gary Thomas, and a Roman Catholic Deliverance minister friend, Moira Noonan. But wanted Teresa to contact them immediately by she never did. Teresa later contacted me with a follow up e-mail and a link to an article on how it’s ok for Catholics to practice yoga. Which is a lie, Fr. Gary Thomas, and Moira Noonan, know full well the Luciferan agenda in yoga. Teresa is a Christian trapped in duplicitous thinking. Which led to her being possessed. She took the forbidden fruit from the tree just as the serpent had asked her too.

I have many other cases involving yoga. I have seen crazy things with yoga, like a person levitate. This happened while I was on a Christian covert outreach. We had an undercover ministry tent. A young yogi liked the peaceful Holy Spirit atmosphere and came in and laid down at my feet where I sat. His head was right at my feet. In seconds, his eyes rolled in the back of his head. I could only see the whites of his eyes. Then his body went limp, like a rag doll.  The yogi’s butt stayed planted on the ground, from shoulders up he began to float up off the ground with his arms dangling down like he was dead or unconscious. I bound that demon right away and his body fell back to the ground.

I am going to share with you my personal response on yoga and stretching. Whenever I share this about yoga I always get someone in my face about stretching muscles. What if I just want to stretch my muscles? What you can't stretch your muscles without yoga? I am a 50+ old school power lifter. I stretch muscle groups before and after training sessions. I don't use yoga. I use physiology. I am not telling you can't do yoga. As for me I'll never go near it. And for our friend in this story, it's been several years and to this date I believe she still runs to the bathroom to pray.


Next fireside chat I will continue to poke the stick in the hornet's nest as I discuss Christian duplicity who are involved in paranormal investigations.

Blessings

Rev. Mike

Get your very own copy of A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!

A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS
Please note also, if you post a comment, I require that it be an intelligent comment with facts to collaborate and support your point. I have an expectation in maturity of the person posting a comment to participate -- otherwise I will delete it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on Yoga. I am a reborn Christian and was having problems finding exactly why one should not do Yoga. I have family members who are heavily involved in Bikram Yoga and have tried dragging me off to class with them. This will help somewhat in my defending myself. I hope you do a future article to expand more on why Yoga should not be practiced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee,

      Great question. I keep a repository of information over at the M16 Ministries blog, under the article,
      http://m16ministries.blogspot.com/2012/07/dear-christian-yoga-is-hinduism.html.
      Many deliverance ministers blindly call out the spirit of Kundalini in deliverance and have never really seen it or understood what exactly it is. I have seen numerous manifestations of the spirit of Kundalini, slithering, levitating, and the case I posted here.
      The simple answer for new Christians is that your God is a jealous God. You are to love your God with all your heart, and all your mind, and all your strength. You shouldn't do things that offends Him. Stepping into the temple of other gods (Hindu demons) offends God. This is why it can't be redeemed. Yoga, which is Hinduism, offends God, and is not of God. When you go deeper into union with God your soul will build up a spiritual repulsion for things like this. If you corrupt your spiritual foundations early on, you will not go deeper in union and discover why God is jealous for your heart.
      Every Christian, and this message is for Christians, who have argued with me about Yoga, I tell them they can do what ever they want. God gave us free will. We can do what ever we want, but Jesus told us, that some Christians He will not know. Solidify your foundations in who He is. Go deeper in union with Him and you will see why He is offended with this.
      If they will not listen, then it becomes their problem with the Holy Spirit. Not yours. We don't save anybody. Our job is to share the Gospel, and 9 times out of 10 in this world we find our selves we sharing the Gospel inside the walls of the church because the people don't want to go deeper with God. We are to sanctify ourselves while we are here on earth . Salvation + sanctification. Don't be liberal when it comes to your own eternal salvation.
      Blessings

      Delete