Sunday, August 12, 2018

Commentary on The Dead Files - Paranormal Missed the Ritual Abuse Case

I would like to comment now on the Dead Files Season 12 Episode 09 - Cursed. Was this a case of Satanic Ritual Abuse and the paranormal psychic expert missed it?

Learn the proper way for Christian ministers to handle the occult cases of paranormal activity. What are the signs to look for and how do you know if you stumbled into a case of ritual abuse? What sort of curse breaking needs to be done? I address these questions in this A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare blog post.




Hope this information helps you in ministry and edifies you on handling the occult.

God Bless
Rev. Mike


If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.


paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment