Saturday, November 3, 2018

Comments on Satanism in Ghost Adventures Live Halloween

In this installment I address the blatant satanism that is creeping in more and more in each episode of the Ghost Adventures. At first it appeared to be for ratings, but now the GA team has been dabbling long enough to know they're involved in full fledged satanism.

The Museum Live investigation episode that aired on Halloween completely supports this notion. Zak brought and gave legal grounds for a satanist witch to perform 24 hours worth of rituals for conjuring pure darkness (i.e. evil). He played ignorant in the show. But he knew full well what he authorized and carried out. These were pure satanic rituals on live tv. This is dangerous.

In the my blog entry, I identify the dark finger prints of satanism throughout the broadcast featuring the meeting of a so called white witch with a satanic priestess.

Roll the video...




God Bless
Rev. Mike


If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.


paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment