Friday, November 16, 2018

What Christians Need to Know About Reiki Healing

During my M16 Ministry sessions I frequently run into Reiki healing that has been brought into the church or is being practiced or used by Christians.
Reiki is New Age spiritual healing that is falsely advertised as not being spiritual. When in fact it is channeling of energy. The deception is in where is this energy is being channeled from and how it is being guided. In that sentence alone we touched upon some buzz words. Here is what you need to know if you're practicing or receiving this form of healing.


Here is my video on Reiki:





Addendum (stuff I find afterward that ties in....)

Meditation is a Powerful Mental Tool - and for Some It Goes Terribly Wrong

God Bless
Rev. Mike


If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.


paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment