Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paranormal Exorcists - I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead


Seems like every time we turn on the bob tube now, whether it is BIO, A&E, Animal Planet, or SyFy channel, that there is a new gray cell killing paranormal series to purvey to their zombie audiences. Well, this week is no different, the Biography channel aired it's pilot, "I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead". As if the viewers weren't punished enough with endless ramblings from "My Ghost Story". And the next pilot to spew out, next week, "My Haunted <New> House", airs on Satruday May 4. I decided to arm chair quarterback the pilot episode of "I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead". I would have commented on "The Ghost Speaks", but the 5 minutes of my life I wasted on that one I'll never get back.

There was suitable material in "I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead" to have a video blog discussion.


FG2SW Blog 0501013 H264 from Michael Norton on Vimeo.

If you require information on how to bless a house, or foundational information in starting a deliverance ministry, pick up a copy of my book.

A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

Blessings

Rev. Mike

2 comments:

  1. When I saw it for the first time I was very upset I am not going to lie. I thought "Their" interpretation was going to kill my career. You have to understand we have no clue or control on how they decide to portray the story. But then I remembered it's their view and if people are smart enough (and I found a lot are) they concentrated on the interviews and not the re-enactment. The reenactment was not the the actual events, just the essence of them. There was a lot that was left out, procedures were wrong. They told the story as they thought best. They showed me as a weak pill popping cranky person, which I am not. The way they showed that cleansing made me cringe, it was far from proper.They showed me cower and leave a clients home. I would NEVER and have never done that. They did the best they could, the told a story (though it their version) they got people interested. And they got people opening their minds. Because of that show I have been able to help many others and that's what it's all about anyways. I have always been successful and I will continue to help. I must be doing something right because I have a 100% success rate with my clients, but then again I love what I do and the best reward for me is when you give someone there lives back. Thank you for letting me share my side. The real version of events is so much better.... Oh and my first name is Lisa. lol
    Best regards, Lisa Gutierrez-Haley spiritinterventions@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lisa,

    It's good to hear from someone first hand on these stories. I know full well the media uses artistic license to portray these. From the exorcism stand point, we always see the lightning outside, and the horses whinnying in the barn.It's never really ever like that.

    Yes. Hollywood stretches the truth on these. Sad. Because the true story is just as interesting.

    Come back and share with us anytime. And thank you for stopping in.

    Rev. Mike

    ReplyDelete