Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Comments on an American Haunting

It seems like Hollywood can't crank out these new shows fast enough. The new paranormal show, An American Haunting, premiered with 3 full episodes last week on A&E. I wanted to comment on these earlier but I didn't have the time this week. Not that I do this week either...

This show really got my attention because of the demonic activity in this. And the portrayal of how the paranormal community handles these cases. The sad thing is, teens and misguided adults, watch these as how to documentaries and become involved in ghost hunting or worse it acts as a gateway to the occult.

Someone has to pick these shows apart and tell the truth.




If you are one of the people who had your nightmare portrayed on a reality tv show and you haven't found any help in your problem contact me through our M16 Ministries web site.

If you require information on how to bless a house, or foundational information in starting a deliverance ministry, pick up a copy of my book.

A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

Blessings

Rev. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment