Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Spiritual Warfare and Inner Healing from Severe Trauma

On Friday February 13, 2015 I had the honor and privilege to speak at a Women's Aglo meeting. I was invited to come speak on M16 Ministries and spiritual warfare. Usually, when I am invited to speak, I generally talk about relevant topics of cases the ministry is involved in. For this talk, I spoke on spiritual warfare and inner healing from severe trauma. Many deliverance ministries and churches don't understand the connection between deliverance and inner healing. Many believe a spirit will be evicted and everything in the oppressed person's life will fall into place. In this talk, I was allowed to focus on what my ministry is currently doing in spiritual freedom and working with Christian women coming out life long severe trauma - Dissociative Identity Disorder. And what this road to healing looks like and how long it can take.

Here is the audio,  

Blessings

Rev. Mike

Get your very own copy of A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!

A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

Please note also, if you post a comment, I require that it be an intelligent comment with facts to collaborate and support your point. I have an expectation in maturity of the person posting a comment to participate -- otherwise I will delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment