Monday, April 9, 2018

Commentary on Individuals Getting Terminal Illness from Contact with Shadow Figure

In this installment I respond to a question from an individual I had worked with years prior in cleansing the home of a shadow figure.
In my response in a prior video, where I discussed how people can be extremely and terminally ill in these environments.

See: Commentary on Zac Bagan's Demon House Documentary

I was asked how to pray for an individual who may have been given a terminal illness by a shadow figure passing through them.





If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.


paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.

God Bless
Rev. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment