Sunday, April 29, 2018

Praying for a Child that is Spiritually Afflicted

In this installment of A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare blog, we're going to examine the controversial and complicated subject of praying over spiritually afflicted children. Is a child suffering from being mute, palsy, or other debilitating maladies under the oppression of a demon? The great difficulty in cases involving children is that we want the root cause to be demonic oppression, so the child can be quickly healed. Many times, the issue is not demonic oppression, and the ministers involve failed to discern this.. The child is placed under a lot of trauma, more than they are already experiencing from the their illness alone, by ill-equipped, non discerning deliverance ministers.

So what is the process of discerning? What do you do and how do you pray if it is not demonic oppression? How rare is demonic possession? And how do you pray for children, regardless, in these delicate situations? I cover this topic in this AFG2SW blog entry. This is actually a video response to a good friend of mine, who is a very capable minister. She is trying to discern if the situation she is dealing with on hand is demonic in nature, or she needs to pray for healing.





If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.


paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.

God Bless
Rev. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment