Friday, April 27, 2018

Praying for People Made Ill by Shadow Apparitions


This is a follow up blog entry to my previous , Commentary on Individiuals Getting Terminal Illness From Contact with Shadow Figure, where I spoke about how an individiual may
 become terminally ill from a manifesting shadow passing through them.
This coversation is based off an individual the ministry has been working with in ridding her house of activity, a few years back. And now working with praying for a family member who has become ill with cancer from a shadow apparition that passed through them.
 We're going to discuss prayer postures, the difference between petitioning and authoritative. We're also going to discuss how to pray for healing for individuals that have been made ill by contact with these demonic spirits. This discussion will include basic curse breaking as wll as some guidance in expelling spirits that maybe attached to the illness.





If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.


paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.

God Bless
Rev. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment